Cosplayflex belongs to the thermoplastics family together with others such as Worbla or Thibra. This thermoplastic is similar in properties to Worbla. If you already have experience with thermoplastics, working with Cosplayflex will be a simple task.
- Simply heat with a heat gun, hot water or steam. This thermoplastic can be easily moulded at 90°C and easily adheres to itself.
- Once cooled, it holds its shape and is re-mouldable when heated again.
- It can be easily cut, coloured and shaped.
- It is not necessary to use a primer.
- The sheet of this thermoplastic is completely smooth on one side and rough on the other, so it is entirely up to you which surface is best suited for your project.
Caution: Take care when working with the heated thermoplastic, it can easily cause burns.