Contact adhesive is a reliable product for gluing together not only foam but also leather, wood, fabric, or plastic (including ABS plastic). The glue is quick-drying and adheres to most surfaces.
It is easy to work with:
- Apply a thin layer to each surface to be glued.
- Allow to dry. (The surface will feel slightly tacky to the touch.)
- Press the two surfaces firmly together. Tip: Align the touching surfaces carefully, any misalignment cannot be fixed.
- Mix the adhesive thoroughly before use.
- Keep the adhesive closed and do not expose it to air unnecessarily - it may dry out.